NBI® Parenting Style Profile
What does it measure?
Your NBI® Parenting Style Profile will give you an insight into your parenting style and issues that are important to you (but maybe not to your child or partner!). It promotes self-improvement and growth.
The NBI® Parenting Profile is a descriptive and objective analysis of the individual’s thinking choices, with no profile being better or worse than another. Instead, the report gives a description of an individual’s thought preferences, and makes recommendations based on those.
How can I benefit from the NBI® Parenting Style Instrument?
Your NBI® Parenting Style Profile provides a better understanding of your unique thinking preferences, which will help you to:
- develop a better relationship with your child
- make more dynamic contributions in the family
- understand your children’s needs and behaviour
- make sound and relevant decisions
- develop tolerance towards your child’s preferences
- gain insight into the best way to parent your child
NBI® Parenting Style Instrument – 4 Quadrant
10-20 minutes to complete online questionnaire
30 minute discussion session (also available per phone, Skype or Zoom)