NBI® Young Child (4-7 yrs)
What does it measure?
The questionnaire consists of questions, supported by graphics, which makes it easy for a young child to understand and complete. This profile measures a young child’s thinking preferences. It is vital for parents and teachers to understand that your thinking preferences may differ completely to that of the child. A combination of you and the child’s thinking preferences will influence aspects such as communication, education style, decision-making and how you form your relationship.
How can I benefit from the NBI® Young Child Instrument?
Your insight into the young child’s thinking preferences will help you as parent or teacher to:
- understand why one child’s preferences like playing, communication and learning style differs from the other
- help the child to co-create an ideal environment
- teach and apply whole brain creativity
- fill the gaps at an early age
- Make you the whole brain parent/teacher you always wanted to be.
NBI® Young Child Instrument – Left/Right brain preference assessment
10-20 minutes to complete online questionnaire
30 minute discussion session (also available per phone, Skype or Zoom)